Thursday, October 29, 2015

Published!



Are you ready for Halloween? 
 I think other than Thanksgiving it is one of my favorite times of the year!


Exciting news! The fall 2015 issue of Modern Quilts Unlimited has published my "And So It Goes"
quilt.  I used the wonderful fabric line from Andover Makower called Walk About.  Beth Studley used such beautiful dramatic colors in her prints.
 I would love to see your interpretation of my pattern!  




Have a great weekend!  I am going to spend the day with my grand-daughter tomorrow, we will see a movie and have a lunch date, then spend some time making artsy things!

grace and peace...Sharon

2 comments:

Vivian said...

Such a dramatic quilt! Congratulations on being published. I love the fall too, except for the fact that the "W" word is just around the corner.
I'm ready for Halloween, but no trick-or-treating involved. I'm doing is heading to a weekend of quilting with friends. No better way to spend 3 days, as far as I'm concerned.
Enjoy the day with your grand-daughter, making those artsy projects.

Lynda said...

Congrats on the publish! What a great quilt too. I think I love purple so much I like to use it in almost every quilt. Have a fun date with your granddaughter. Aren't grandchildren the very best!