Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Where has my mojo gone????


It has been a whole month since I last blogged.....I guess my best excuse is that the days are just not long enough!!!

My creative mojo seems to have left me....don't know where it went...don't know where to look for it....but I am sure it will come back someday! I went to a scrapbook crop with my scrappy friends, Pam, Carolyn and Michelle on Saturday. Absolutely no creativity in my head! I think part of it was that I was in such a funk from the bad dream I had the night before. The dream started out great....Matt won 2 million dollars in the Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes. Then I dreamed that a bunch of guys beat him and he died. Every time I would wake up and go back to sleep, I would dream it again! I know why I dreamed it...I am worried about him. /div>
My yoga practice is going better....for the first time ever....I was able to relax my neck and shoulders in some poses that have previously been very difficult for me! that means that I am becoming more mindful.

When Mary and Richard ask Caleb for a kiss, he now tells them "No" or "I am saving them for Gramma." That's my boy!!!!

No comments: