Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Baskets and Petals


This weekend, I finished this shop model for The Rabbits Lair. Cheri Payne designed this quilt, Baskets and Petals. The little baskets are pieced with applique flowers added.  It is the quilt featured on the cover of the spring issue of  Primitive Quilts and Projects magazine.  This will be offered in kits through The Rabbits Lair, and the magazine should be out any day.  I love this magazine, don't you?  Just wish I had the time to make more of the projects!
Signature

5 comments:

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Very cute! :-) I haven't seen this magazine around here, I guess I need to be more vigilant! ;-)

Cheryl said...

I like your version! My favorite project this time is Renee Plains wool applique quilt, but like you, when will I find time to make it.

Sinta Renee said...

Super cute little project! I do love that magazine when I can find it!!

Vivian said...

The hair on the back of my neck just stood up!!
For no particular reason, this morning I went through a box of CW fabrics and came across an older black toile I just HAD to have a year or so ago. I requested online help, and someone sent me to an online shop that had it and sold it to me -- the Rabbit's Lair.
And I just read that you're making a shop sample for them. Small world indeed.

Anonymous said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!