Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Summer colds....


It would seem that I have caught the dreaded summer cold....yucky! I came home early yesterday and put myself to bed for a nap. A little later, I heard the pitter-patter of little feet, and Caleb calling out "Gramma, what are you doing home?" He had come over to watch a favorite tv show that we tape for him every week, and Jack was going to take a nap. I told him I was not feeling well, and he might catch my cold. He said, "oh, that's ok Gramma, we are sick too, so we can stay!" So we watched "Magic Secrets Revealed" and Jack took his nap!


Jim and I are enjoying our deck this summer. We purchased a "balcony" table and chair set for the upper deck. The weather has been wonderful, and we eat out on the deck as often as we can. The biggest problem would be the darn mosquitos!!!!



No comments: