Sunday, September 26, 2010

Vacation is over




Bummer...vacation is over!  We visited Disney World last week...a first for me! We stayed at one of the Disney resorts, Port Orleans.  It was a lovely place, and it was great to be able to ride the bus or the water taxi around to whatever we were planning to do.  Favorite rides...Tower of Terror,  Aerosmith rollercoaster, and Soarin'..... I loved it, wore myself out and managed to come down with a cold on Saturday.  So today is going to be a quiet day for me...maybe get a little sewing in once my headache calms down. 
This is what is on my sewing table, a small quilt using 3"  Broken Dishes blocks.  Hope everyone is enjoying a nice fall day!

Signature

5 comments:

Darlene said...

A good time in Disney World is a great way to end the Summer!

Love your blocks!

I hope you feel better soon.

annieb said...

LOve your blocks- very cute. Hope the headache is gone and you are feeling better.

Monica said...

Welcome back! It sounds like you had a wonderful time. Me and mine are planning a trip there next May. I haven't been to a Disney park since I was 11!

Karen said...

Welcome home! Glad you had a wonderful vacation. LOVe love love the little broken dishes. I just did a swap with a small sewing group at the shop-4" ones. Now to decide on a setting!
Karen

Karen said...

Nice blocks Sharon, excellent fabric and it sure is a bummer when vacation ends.