Monday, October 10, 2011

Twisted I Spy quilt


Sandra is sponsoring an I Spy Parade of quilts over at Sew in Peace.  A few months ago I participated in her I Spy Charms swap and this is one of the quilts I have made from the charms I received. The pattern for this quilt can be found here.    I wish I had a few more quilts to show, but my mojo has been seriously lacking lately!  This little quilt will be a gift for our little 3 year old grand-daughter, Ella.  Now to get it quilted!
If you like I Spy quilts, and want to participate in a swap, check out Sandra's blog.  She is sponsoring another one.  It is so much fun to receive the wonderful variety of prints you will get.  Hurry on over and check it out, the deadline is October 15th!

Piecefully....
Signature

5 comments:

Judi said...

cute quilt your granddauther will love it.

Carol said...

What a wonderful quilt! Ella's going to love it!

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

Ah Sharon - that is SO CUTE! She's going to love it! Sending you some cyber mojo :)!! Hugs!

Lee Prairie Designs said...

Hi Sharon....What a fun quilt you made for your grandaughter she will cherish it forever :)!

..Sending you lots of mojo your way!! Hugs, Carolyn

Sandra said...

Your quilt is adorable and is sure to be treasured. Thanks so much for entering the I Spy Quilt Parade:)