Thursday, February 09, 2012

Lottery ticket?



Maybe I should go buy a lottery ticket!  I have actually won two wonderful prizes in blogland in the past few weeks...wow! 
Today, I recieved this adorable Halloween Jacks pattern from Melanie Pinney.  She designed this darling candle mat and you can get your own copy from American Pie Patterns. Don't you love the candy corn eyes on the yellow pumpkins?   I cannot wait to get started on this one....need to go shopping for some lime green wool.  Thanks so much Melanie! 

And today I learned that I won Lori's fabric giveaway for the Pink Lemonade quilt along.  Some yummy pink and yellow fabrics are coming my way...thanks Lori!  I am sure I will have fun putting these into a new project!

Signature

5 comments:

Sue said...

Well done Sharon. You have been in the right place at the right time.
I guess you could say it's feast or famine.

marian said...

WOW aren't you the lucky one, Sharon!!

Your pink lemonade quilt is just lovely..i've almost finished quilting mine. This had been such a fun QAL :))

Congrats on winning Lori's giveaway!!

cheers, Marian

http://marianedwardsdreamweaver.typepad.com

Anonymous said...

Hi from France
Congratulations to you , the lucky winner at Lori's blog . Your "pink lemonade " is gorgeous and most of all quilted, not like mine wich is only half quilted .
Kind regards from France.

Cheryl said...

Congratulations! The pumpkin mat is a hoot.

Elyte said...

I saw your winning name on Lori's blog. Congratulations your little quilt is gorgeous.