Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Kindergarten Service Project



They were allowed to make their silly faces in one picture...aren't they too cute?  

My grandson's class made cuddle pillows to take to a nursing home for their service project.  Jack's gramma was asked to bring her sewing machine to help out with the project.  We had great fun stuffing pillows and getting them ready to take to the residents at the nursing home.  Many questions were asked about the sewing machine and how it worked, and they told me stories about what they did when they went to visit their grandparents.  Did I say how much fun I had???


2 comments:

Lynda said...

What a great project! Nice that the children are thinking of giving and you could help. Someone should have been recording what the children were saying about grandparents too. (I happen to be into family history right now and adding stories to our ancestors names and faces is always welcome.)

Ruth said...

How fun! I would love to do something like that at one of my grandchildren's schools. Unfortunately, we live far away from them. We do, however, live near our older grandchildren.