Friday, May 19, 2006

Woo Hoo!

Wow...this has been a week....first off....in one day I was asked to be on 4 different creative teams! I was so surprised...I figured maybe....MAYBE....one would ask me...surprise...all four did! It was very hard to decide who to go with as I love them all!
Anyway....I will be designing for the very talented Khristy of DigiSchmidtDesigns....Lara Payton who sells her lovely kits at Digital Freebies....and on June 1 a new website is opening called 2Bscrapped! Wish I could figure out how to link to all of the blogs on my website....still can't get that one figured out!

Also....interviewed for a different job...I got the job if I want it...but I don't know if I will take it. I want to cut back to 4 days a week....plus I have never had a raise the 4 years I have been at my current job. I love all my co-workers...the dentist is a great guy...and I love the location...Kansas City Country Club Plaza....The office I interviewed at is quite similiar...I would have a yearly cost of living raise and a 4 day work week. But no vacation pay or holiday pay...so that kinda cancels out the raises????

Gotta get to bed....tomorrow is Sesame Street Live with Jordyn!

No comments: