Monday, July 31, 2006

Always Do Your Best


What kind of legacy am I leaving my children and grandchildren? As I read the Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz, I hope that I can live these agreements and pass them on. Maybe their lives would be easier and not have to learn the hard way....and fill their time and thoughts with self-anger, guilt, worry, pity, frustration.....
Though the years I have learned how important it is to stay in the present moment. I must keep my attention on TODAY! This is the beginning of a new understanding, a new dream. We get so busy worrying about tomorrow, that so often we forget to live in the moment...after all, once it is gone...it is GONE forever!

1 comment:

Beth said...

I don't know about your children but as far as your niece goes you've taught me about generosity by always showing me compassion and love and you've helped me understand that life goes on after difficult circumstances and that it's ok to keep living after things go terribly wrong. You inspire me to keep trying to do more with my life and not just settle for what is dealt to me. How's that for a legacy? Love you bunches