Friday, September 15, 2006

Woo Hoo! It's Friday Again!

Said to say....I live for when I am not at work. Gotta figure out how to improve on that one!

I see some of the strangest things when I sit on the patio at Starbucks and "people-watch". The other day I saw a lady jogging. There was a trail of smoke behind her. I thought to myself....whoa....she's smokin! Literally, she was really smoking! As she jogged, up would come that hand, with a lit cigarette....taking a drag off of it and never missed a step as she continued down the street. I am still trying to figure out the positive health atributes to that one!!!!

Art surprised me yesterday when he suggested that we go to the Air Show on Saturday and take Caleb with us! He usually won't go where there are big crowds and traffic to fight...much less drag a toddler along. But I am excited...we will all have a bunch of fun! I'm sure Caleb will think the air show is awesome!

No comments: