Monday, April 02, 2012

Blessings Baskets Finish


Temecula Quilt Company provided this wonderful sew along the past few weeks.  Every Thursday, a new little basket pattern was posted...this is my version of Blessing Baskets.  After seeing so many beautiful read and white quilts in blogland, I wanted to make one for myself.  This little quilt seemed to lend itself to the reds and whites that I have been collecting.  Thanks to Temecula Quilts for the inspiration and patterns!

Hope everyone is enjoying the early and gorgeous spring! 



Happy Easter!


Signature

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in love!! This is absolutely beautiful!

Judi said...

beautiful red and white quilt and Happy Easter to you as well.

Shakerwood said...

It turned out just lovely!

vivianjane said...

Oh I wish I had done mine in red and white! Very wonderful.
Jane

Candace said...

Just wonderful, Sharon! I love your red and white theme! I need to make this!
Cheers!

Pokey said...

Great job on this one, I love yours in all RED.
:-}pokey

Carol said...

Sharon your basket quilt is gorgeous...I'm in love with the fabrics you used...BEAUTIFUL!

Cheryl said...

Great red and white Blessings quilt! Happy Spring!

Karen said...

Oh Sharon!!!!
Your Blessing Baskets are stunning. I love the red and white fabrics...I did mine in the kit fabrics (as I love Paula Barnes) and still have to set mine.
Lovely finishes...just lovely.
Karen

Sue said...

Really love your blessing basket.
It will be a good one to use at Christmas too.

Elyte said...

Just gorgeous Sharon, a beautiful little finish.
We are enjoying autumn in all it's glory at the moment.
You have shown lots of lovely work over recent posts. I love your colours.

Lynda said...

Red and white quilts are always stunning! Love it. We were having a nice Spring until we woke up to snow this morning covering all the pretty blossoms.

StitchinByTheLake said...

I love red and white quilts - they're my very favorite. And this one is simply stunning! blessings, marlene

Vivian said...

OH MY GOODNESS! This is drop-dead gorgeous. I'm in love with toiles, and you've used it beautifully here. This is my favorite version of all the sweet basket projects that I've seen. Well done!