Saturday, February 02, 2013

Groundhog day


Don't know about you, but I am always glad when January is done...spring is that much closer now!

This year I decided to join up with the Calendar Art Journal challenge with Kate Crane on Facebook.  And I actually had my February pages done before February arrived...wonder how long I will be able to keep that up? 

Keeping busy with other artsy things.  Lifebook 2013 is in full swing, and I am enjoying it very much.  And yesterday a new class started with Joanne Sharpe....LetterLove 201.  28 days of lettering lessons...that should make a cold February easier to tolerate!

My son, Matthew graduated from the Highway Patrol Law Enforcement Acadamy on January 18th.  I am so very proud of him, as he went to school full time and worked full time.  As you can tell, Jordyn is also very proud of her daddy.

Grandkids are always so much fun...like these silly Boys Scouts! We took Caleb bowling...wild and crazy times :)

 Jack is trying out a new toy that Santa left at Camp Gramma...the Crayola Marker Airbrush toy!  I think the most fun for Jack is pumping it up.

And here are a few of the other projects I have been working on in January.
What are you going to do today?
Lifebook 2013....Intentions


a new zentangle page using watercolors


Signature

2 comments:

Lee Prairie Designs said...

Hi Sharon...what am I up to today? Well---we are unpacking and settling in our new townhome...but will take sewing breaks :)

Wonderful news about your son... love the pictures of you two and your grandchildren!!!

Delightful projects, too!

Hugs, Carolyn

Coleen said...

Hi Sharon,
A great posting. Fun to see you encouraging Jack in the arts. You never know where such influence might lead. And I love your "Intentions" page. I did one too for January. I really should post it on my blog, but I'm so behind there. Thanks for your visit...so appreciated. Hope it's warming up in Lee's Summit. Still lots of snow here. Following you now.
Blessings,
Coleen in Ukraine