Tuesday, October 08, 2013



Oh my..it has certainly been awhile! Just needed to take a break from blogging...not to mention TIME!  I feel fortunate to be able to play in my studio whenever I can.  Last week I made costumes for the boys to wear to the Renaissance Festival. As you might be able to see...Max is right in the middle of it all!

I have decided that I would much rather work in an art journal than on canvas.  But this one turned out pretty well, it is a 12 x 12 canvas.
I am so far behind on my online classes, 21 Secrets And Lifebook 2013.  Got to get busy on 21 Secrets before it expires! 

And I will leave you with a doodle and a bit of advice...

Signature

2 comments:

Sue said...

So nice to see you back. I was wondering where you had gone . Love your art work , sometimes we need a break from things.

Lynda said...

I've slowed down too on the blogging front. Since my daughter and her husband and 2 kids moved in with us it seems all my time is taken up with them. Love it tho. Haven't done much sewing either. Now that it is cooling off I will probably be down in my sewing room more now. Love the art work. Looks like lots of fun to do.