Monday, March 25, 2013

Old Man Winter is BAAACK!

Doesn't he know it is officially spring?????

Last Tuesday, we went to PreSchool with our 4 year old grandson, Jack.  He was presented with the honor of being the Star of the Week.  It was so cute, his teach interviewed him about various things.  I was so thrilled to have the day off so that I could go!

Jack age 4

I have been busy playing around with a couple of online classes.  One is Lifebook 2013, it has a variety of teachers all year long, so we are exposed to many different styles and interpretations of art and journaling.  March was all about connections.  I don't know how mine wound up looking like little China dolls, but it did!!   I try to copy the teacher, but sometimes it just does not work for me and I have to do my own thing before I get to frustrated.  I do try to learn whatever technique they are showing and use it if I can. 

Connections taught by Mindy Lacefield in Lifebook 2013

And a very fun class is Cotton Candy Girls by Natasha May...love her girls!


And on April 4th, I get to go to a Art and Soul retreat!  Yippee!  I chose to take Joanne Sharpes art journaling class.  I have so enjoyed all of her online classes, so I knew I wanted to meet her in person!


Wishing all of you a Happy Easter and Spring!
Signature

4 comments:

Lynda said...

Boy, wouldn't those make wonderful quilts!

Pokey said...

You are doing great with your art, really, craftsy folks can enjoy many mediums, it's all creative ~
:-}pokey

Kelly said...

I love Joanne Sharpes Art and lettering. I wish I could take her class.
I am going to be teaching a class in the "Made Course" called 'Scripturedoodles'. God centered creativity! Check it out on my blog. Hugs and many blessings

Jenny Watson Blogs said...

Indeed! All the images are looking fantastic especially I like the most which you captured of snowfall.

Beautiful Villa Rentals in Italy