Tuesday, March 12, 2013

What's on my worktable...I mean playtable

A Cotton Candy Angel on an 8x10 canvas...my first canvas!
This is lesson one with Natasha May...she is fabulous.  Isn't the internet a wonderful place? 
 Natasha lives in Slovenia...do you know where that is?  I had to Google it of course.


Sunday Postcard challenge... Toadstools and Mushrooms!  
Most of the art is from Deviant Scraps...awesome site!

LetterLove 201 with Joanne Sharpe...not sure which lesson this is, but so much fun!



My 4 year old grandson, Jack, loves to play with gramma's markers. 
We drew dragons  and practiced letters.

Inky fingers and paint all over the place....oh well...fun times in my studio!
Signature

3 comments:

Pokey said...

Isn't being creative fun? What joy you brought into sweet grandson's day...you created a happy memory!
:-}pokey

Laura Spano said...

Love your artsy creations! Your grandson is adorable.

Unknown said...

The candy angel is so cute and so well done!