Sunday, March 14, 2010

Groupie on a bus

Feeling a bit like a groupie on a music group bus this weekend.  It is so good to be home, as we just spent the last 2 days on a bus trip.  My husband sings with the Kansas City Metro Mens Chorus and they had a total of 3 concerts in 3 different cities this weekend.  Being the dutiful and supportive wife, I tagged along.  I love hearing the men sing, but it was very tiring, especially since I came down with a sore throat, headache and earache. 
Baby Jack came over and spent the day with Gramma on Friday.  We played "golf" in the hallway...you know, with the plastic balls and plastic clubs.  Fun times!
I haven't got a lot of sewing done lately, but this is a short week at work, so maybe I can get something finished and show it off later on!  But for now I gotta show off my sweet little Baby Jack....wish I could keep him this age forever...love looking at the world through his eyes!

4 comments:

Judi said...

hope you feel better soon. He is a keeper so sweet and handsome.

Lynda said...

Sorry you aren't feeling well. I agree, children are the very best! I am so looking forward to my next granddaughter coming in June.

antique quilter said...

oh yes I love being around little kids too, I agree seeing the world thru their eyes puts a lot of things back in perspective.
They are just happy with attention and the simple things in life.
kathie

Maggey and Jim said...

He is a doll. Sorry bout not feeling good, hope you get over that soon.So much of that is going around now.. Yuk..
Your quilts are wonderful I love them.
Maggey