Saturday, January 29, 2011

Indulge

Indulge your sense of enjoyment.
(Mug rug by Madamme Sam and Chocolates by Dove!)
When I opened my little Dove chocolate, this is what it said......now how perfect is that?  We are all indulging ourselves today, doing what we love and sharing with friends.  
My Midnight Stars is set together...thanks Lori for such a fun quilt-along.  Your instructions were perfect!  These blocks are only 5"...love how this turned out! 


Off to visit some blogs and see what you all are up to! 
Signature

8 comments:

kimland said...

Sharon, I LOVE your mid-night star, it is just stunning, It looks like it could be a BIG quilt.

Elyte said...

Your midnights stars are twinkling. Well done.

Carol said...

Oh Sharon your Dove message is PERFECT! Love your Midnight Stars...the setting blocks are soooooooooo wonderful...love the blue fabric.

Cheryl said...

Midnight star came out beautiful! Your M. Samm mug rug is so adorable.

Lori said...

It turned out wonderful and I love your setting blue!! Fantastic!

Lynda said...

Midnight Star is beautiful....but...I really love the Mug Rug!

julieQ said...

Oh, your Midnight Stars quilt turned out so gorgeous!! I really love this...I am getting the blue fabric to finish mine tomorrow.

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

Well Sharon, that quilt is gorgeous too! Wow - only 5 inches - those blocks must have been hard. Very nice -and love your chocolate saying!!!