Sunday, January 30, 2011

Liebster Blog Award


Imagine my surprise when I opened my email from Lee Prairie Designs saying that I had been nominated for the Liebster Blog award!   Thank you, Carolyn!

From what I understand, the aim of the Liebster Blog Award is to bring recognition and exposure to small blogs who have less than 300 followers.  If you accept the award, you agree to tag three to five other small blogs that you enjoy reading and recommend to others.

Hope you will visit the following lovely ladies and leave some blog love!

Gmama Jane at GrandMama's Stories




Now back to the Word Up sewing party!  Thanks so much for hosting this, Kelly and Kris!

Signature

2 comments:

annieb said...

Thank you so much for the nomination! Now I need to chose my nominees...

Cheryl said...

You deserve it! Loved checking out your nominees.